Journal of Folklore and Education Reviews
The JFE review section features interdisciplinary resources of interest. Taylor Dooley Burden is JFE Review Editor. To submit publications, media products, and web-based materials for possible review, contact her at reviews@JFEpublications.org
2022 Journal of Folklore and Education Editorial Board
- Taylor Dooley Burden, JFE Reviews Editor
- Chris Antonsen, Teacher and Middle School Team Leader; Countryside School, Champaign, Illinois
- Betty Belanus, Curator and Education Specialist, Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage
- Norma Cantú, Norrine R. and T. Frank Murchison Distinguished Professor of the Humanities; Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas
- B. Marcus L. Cederstrom, Community curator of Nordic-American folklore in the Department of German, Nordic, and Slavic at the University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Lisa Falk, Head of Community Engagement; Associate Curator of Education, Arizona State Museum; and Teaching Associate, Department of Teaching, Learning and Sociocultural Studies, College of Education
- Robert Forloney, Faculty in Masters of Arts in Cultural Sustainability program, Goucher College
- Incoronata (Nadia) Inserra, Assistant Professor, Department of Focused Inquiry, University College; Virginia Commonwealth University
- Sandy LaBry, Educational Consultant, Louisiana
- Rossina Liu, University of Maryland
- Sarah McCartt-Jackson, Educator, Poet, and Independent Folklorist, Kentucky
- Lucinda Megill Legendre, Teacher, Folk Arts Cultural Treasures School, Pennsylvania
- Vanessa Navarro Maza, Folklife Curator, HistoryMiami Museum
About the Editors
Paddy Bowman is Founding Director of Local Learning and creator of numerous folklore and education resources. She co-edited Through the Schoolhouse Door: Folklore, Community, Curriculum (2011) and taught for Lesley University’s Integrated Teaching through the Arts masters program for a decade. She was awarded the Benjamin A. Botkin Prize for Lifetime Achievement in Public Folklore and is a Fellow of the American Folklore Society. Reach her at email@example.com.
Lisa Rathje is Executive Director of Local Learning. She also teaches in the Goucher College Masters in Cultural Sustainability Program. She currently serves on the Arts Education Partnership Equity and Higher Education Working Groups. Reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taylor Dooley Burden is JFE Reviews Editor and a folklorist from southern Indiana. She is a graduate student at Western Kentucky University where she is pursuing her MA in Folk Studies with a concentration in public folklore. In the spring she will be conducting a folklife survey of southern Indiana as part of her capstone project for her final semester in the program. Reach her at reviews@JFEpublications.org.